since ‎Jun-29-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My old APOLLO controler is dead.Have a MH with the Roadmaster 9100 installed and the previous owner gave me everything off his Honda car in a box!The Alternative is to trade my old Apollo to Blue Ox toward a new Patriot one they now sell or have the...
The old days they always told us the gauges didn't work reliably because the probes in the tank got dirty! Now whats there excuse with my new one with the external senders nothing internal but they still can't be trusted!!I suppose todays story is t...
Have the kwikee jacks on workhorse chassis,W26 chassis.I think have an electrical problem should be simple no power to the panel on dash!I have searched for a fuse etc but find nothing Fuses on driverside inside and big box outside also box just ahea...
Just got back from trip and got them all off the front of my coach!FUN!Noticed that the windshield treated with Rain X they just washed off but had to scrub the rest pretty hard.How about coating the rest of front with RainX?Sounds reasonable!Wouldn'...
I have seen couple of these and they look kind of interesting but thought I had heard of problems with the Thor MHs?Like the size etc of it but looks like is only on a large P/U chassis but again maybe that is a good point should ride better than my ...