since ‎Jun-25-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 145 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I check it periodically.. but unless its me.. there has been nothing for a while..Anybody know whats up? I met the guy who started it years ago at the Ogallala, Nebraska Truck Camper show (around 2007)..Just curious if there was some news I missed..
"In the last few years traffic systems have been empowered with automated license-plate readers and various government entities have been putting cameras up everywhere, from automated and semi-automated "weigh stations" near the entrance to states do...
We decided to keep but replace .. Old Blue(Near Red Lodge, MT last year)... with "new RED" . There were concerns about reliability for extended travel.. After 330K of travel.. Here is new 2018 RAM Laramie Crew 4x4 with 2018 Host Cascade finally mated...
I've had a lot of issues with my old Dodge lately... a lot of shop time...so no use of the camper in a few months.. In fact I, got pretty tired of it all and JUST BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK about 10 (2018 Ram 3500 Crew Sport Laramie 4x4. ) days ago, but that...
The “old girl” needs a new “Mate”Mates bones are broken and posture saggingIt keeps on performing but results are laggingThey are the same age, but she can be mendedMate has more issues than can be attendedFacelifts, parts and repairs for both have b...