since ‎Jun-22-2005
‎Nov-17-2023

My Activity

• 5,102 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I keep thinking there must be a better way to check battery SG. A good hydrometer is almost ideal, the issue I keep having is the top of the float wanting to rest on the glass making repeatable measurements problematic.Well, finally decided to do ...
Well, here is a summary of the microair easy start on my coleman MachIII 13.5KBTU AC.First, the current results before installation. I had the supco soft start cap along with a 10 second time delay on the fan start. Measured Peak current required t...
Well almost. After 14 years a heavy use, usually 25 to 50 or more discharges to 25 percent SOC each year they are finally ready to get recycled. This year I couldn't get the voltage up past about 6.9V when trying to equalize them, and SG is dow...
Since we do a reasonable amount of fall/winter camping, and lots when it is hot I decided to see what I could do to solve the issue with single pane windows. Biggest is heat gain in the summer and needing heat higher in the winter since sitting near...
anyone had any experience with the outback mppt controllers? I see solar blvd has a 10A for $99 and a 20A for $149. the 20 A would be a nice update from the morningstar 15A at a reasonable price.https://www.solarblvd.com/product_info.php?products_i...