since ‎Jun-20-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 76 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

There are apparently two models of this. One is camera only and the other is camera with TPMS. Does anyone have either model installed on their Ford. We have a 2018 with sync3. I am wondering whether the tire pressure system is worth the price ta...
https://www.amazon.com/MORryde-SP60-041-Sliding-Battery-Tray/dp/B007HRQBRUThinking about using this tray to put our Honda on. It would make it so that I could pull out the tray, plug in the genny and go. It is a bear for me to carry from backseat t...
Fuse is good, problem is the knob that holds it pops out very easily. Have tried twisting it in, and boom, someone touches it by mistake and it falls out.Gonna paint the knob a different color, so we don’t mistake it anymore. First unit with a FF.
My door strut won’t strut anymore (haha, won’t hold open the door at all). I need to replace it, but need to know the strut number. Unfortunately, camper is currently buried under four feet of snow. Does anyone happen to know the strut number on t...
I have heard glowing reports (pun intended) of the Torklift Glowsteps. I am vacillating between ordering the Bigfoot steps systems (hefty price, but this is for safety) and new glow steps. Because I am putting them on a basement rig, I cannot use t...