since ‎Jun-12-2005
‎Dec-13-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just picked up an arctic fox 1140. Wondering what mods people have done to make it more liveable, usable. Mine is an 05 so it has the large tv cabinet I’m removing that and putting a swing out arm and a 12 volt tv. Second consideration is I can but t...
New purchase I want to install an inverter in my 05 arctic fox 1150. I read a few different ways to do this, but I think the easiest is wire it to the battery install a 30 amp plug in the power cable box. When I want to use or run the inverter shut o...
I am just purchasing a 05 arctic fix 1150, I want to install an auto boat loader to the top. The ones that hinge so the rear back lower diwn yiu secure the boat, in my case kayaks and it goes up and puts them on the roof. Anybody do this or have any ...
I have an isolator in my rv, 3 posts, top post has multiple wires running to it secong post runs to house, 3rd to start, i am getting charge current through to house batteries and back into coach, but i am not getting charge current through to start...
New to me motorhome has an allson d40-bra-e, converter seems to be working fine, but when i connect the line to the batteries the voltage jumps up to15/16 volts, disconnect the wire and it drops down to high 12/13 ish. also there is a spring loaded p...