since ‎Jun-07-2005
‎Dec-05-2023

My Activity

• 53 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2006 Montana Mountaineer that has GVWR of 12275lbs but has 6lug 5200lb axles. This doesn't seem right to me but I guess they deduct some for pin weight. It came with Load E tires but I've had blowouts and thinking of going up to load F or G....
My rubber roof, I believe its epdm, is covered with spots. Had rv tech inspect it and says roof is fine and looks like got sprayed with something. I keep rv in a building but noticed these after leaving it out a few weeks on a hunting lease with lots...
Is there another replacement option for the Lippert 643150 pump? I need to replace mine and looking for options. I also see it listed as Lippert 141111 w/ 643150 kit. I don't know if this is a upgraded model.Mine has been been allowing bedroom sli...
I run my 5th wheel on generator while on private property w/out power.I hook up to the generator on the 4 prong 30 amp output. I plug into this with a 50 amp to 4 prong generator setup i made; then i plug my 50 amp camper card into it. I'm trying to...
Need to cap the "T" coming out of Lippert 643150 pump manifold, so I can test for a cylinder leak. What size cap do I need? It has 1/4" ID hose connected to it. I'll also be changing my hoses once I test things for slide creep. The exterior rubbe...