since ‎May-25-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 494 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Howdy All,We sold our 2006 Cougar which served us well for the last six years. We wanted a little more sitting room and to not have the shower in our bedroom this time. We found a locally owned 2013 Montana Mountaineer 295RK that is really clean for ...
Howdy All,After many years of being sick most of the time we finally figured out that I can't eat gluten. Problem is we both love pizza and it has plenty of gluten in the crust.We've tried almost every GF pizza crust and frozen pizza in our area. The...
We would like to get a bigger 5th wheel around 35 foot and this time have opposing slides in the living area for more room. We like our current Cougar and like the cloth furniture. It's held up well and your legs don't stick to it. My wife is always ...
Our Cougar has a large cargo door on the side for the pass thru storage like most 5th wheels. The one on the curb side has been had a bubble in it for a couple years. I took the door out yesterday and pulled the panel out of the frame. Looks like the...
Hi All,We're heading to the Cape Hatteras area in the second week of June. Leaving from South Eastern Indiana so we'll be going down I74 thru Cincy. From there it looks like we have two options.1) Down thru My Airy NC, Greenboro and the Raleigh.2) Ov...