since ‎May-18-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 317 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I will be taking a trip without the RV from Roanoke to Chapel Hill. My choices are I-81 to I-77 to I-74 to I-40 OR US 220 to I-40.My map program shows the Interstate route as 95 miles longer and one hour slower. For those of you who are familiar ...
Weather is always changing and a constant topic, but right now the Weather in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas is just about perfect. I have been here for 10 days and most of the time the highs have been in the 70's with no rain. We had a few windy d...
This Sunday I am headed to Hanover, PA from my NJ home. I will need help for the section from Easton, PA to Hanover, PA. I will be headed West on I-78. I see a number of ways to go. I will not have an RV with me, just my car. I am looking for th...
From time to time Canadians have discussed the possibility of the IRS making a money grab for their income if they overstay their allotted time in the USA without filing the required tax form to prevent this. Has anyone on this Forum actually had th...
Does anyone have an educated guess as to how many RV sites were in the Rockport, Fulton, Mustang Island, Port Aransas area?