since ‎May-17-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 273 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'll be going to Olympia from Tucson the end of March. I would like to stay out of California because of its high fuel prices and slow speed limit towing. A little sightseeing is ok, but I'm mainly interested in getting home. Any suggestions?
I've been thinking about changing to a 2017 or 2018 Tiffin Breeze 31BR. Anyone have any experience with it or comments about it. I like the idea of a lower and narrower MH that's still pretty roomy inside.
I finally tracked down the squeaking from the entry door on my MH. It's the rubber gasket rubbing on the metal frame. I put some silicone lube on the rubber and it stopped for only a little while. Any suggestions for something that will last and n...
I have this gap in my states visited map. I'll be going north out of Colorado this summer. Is there any place I should visit in western Nebraska. I like sightseeing, historical places, and wildlife viewing.
For the third time, when I checked the battery water level for the chassis battery, I found the caps off the battery. (12 volt OEM battery; two caps, three cells under each) First time I thought I might not have snapped them down tight. Last time ...