since ‎May-05-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 287 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Any comments from those of you currently on the road (eclipse fan or not) regarding volume of traffic you've encountered? Any signs the predictions of traffic nightmares are true?
Paving project now thru Oct MM 15 - MM 23. Nights and weekends Paving roadway 8pm to 5am Mon-Thu, paving on/off ramps weekends Fri 8pm to Mon 5am. Work suspended on holidays and major events (4/29-5/1 and 5/12-5/14). This is on top of construction pr...
At east side of Memphis. Major construction of new flyovers. This weekend Sat 10/25- Sun and Sat Nov 1-Sun westbound I-40 traffic headed into Memphis (Sam Cooper Blvd) will be closed for placement of very large girders/beams for the new flyover. You ...
Same sale as Memorial Day and 4th of July - 2x20 pound Kingsford, advertised as half price, in Memphis it's 9.88
I understand that less octane is required at higher altitude. My question is whether there is any problem when returning to lower elevation, ie possibility of pinging. Normally I have no problem with 87 octane in Memphis, and no problem with 85 while...