since ‎Apr-28-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2010 Cougar fifth Wheeler.It is getting old, I know.I notice waves (up and down) in the fiberglass here and there.We just did a big wash on the RV as it gets dirty under trees here on the South Oregon Coast.I wonder if there is water inside ...
I have a 2010 Cougar Fifth Wheel RV. Living room and bedroom slideouts.Never move the living room slide but do the bedroom. Put it in to clean the RV and now it won't go back out. The wall button pushed down for out makes no sound. Dead.We checke...
I have as 2010 Cougar. Near the front of the RV it has a grey tank that serves kitchen and bath sinks and shower. There is also pull lever near the back of the RV and a small sign on the side of the RV "grey tank." I have no idea what this is for....
I have a 2010 Cougar with a great air conditioner. I recently replaced the vent and new foam filter. It i pretty much the same as the old ole, but it sure seems that ten minutes after I clean the RV and then turn on the air, the areas I cleaned (su...
I live near the Pacific Ocean on the South Oregon Coast. I have a 2010 Cougar Fifth-wheel RV. Because of high winds and driving rain the decals/graphics and stripes on the Cougar have become tattered over the years. I used a heat gun to remove the...