since ‎Apr-26-2005
‎Feb-16-2024

My Activity

• 6,814 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I notice that the newest high end Earthroamer has a hydraulic generator on board.I know that Earthroamer likes to talk about their vehicles not having onboard stand-alone generators. So I wonder what the RV advantages are of a hydraulic generator ov...
For the second time in 10 years the plastic molded water entry valve assembly screwed onto the back of our RV's Tetford toilet has developed super fine cracks in the valve's plastic assembly that leak fresh water onto the floor whenever the 12 volt f...
Myself, my DW, and another couple are planning a trip across the U.S. to the mid-upper East Coast states, starting mid-August. Each of us couples will be in our own 24 foot Class C motorhome.How "close" can we get to an area where we can park one or...
Hello folks,In years past we've taken a couple of extended RV trips throughout the Southern and Central U.S. and are planning another this year to explore the north-central and northern part of this great country of ours.Our trip will start in Califo...
A few days ago our hot water just quit flowing from all faucets in our Itasca Class C motorhome. The cold water flow was just fine and the water pump sounded normal.After scratching my head over and over I began taking things apart, starting with th...
Likes from