since ‎Apr-18-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,951 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Someone had asked a question about country ham (salt cured) in another thread and I started thinking about this dish. It is easy, but appears VERY FANCY when served.2 chicken breasts pounded to 1/2" thickness (I usually cut in half, also)1 large thi...
I know this is like asking which truck manufacturer is the best but there are so many options in tires.We have a 2017 Ford F-350 dually and the tires are all but gone with less than 22K miles on them. It's time to buy some new ones, but we are stymie...
My niece is living in her TT in the New Bern area of North Carolina. She wants to pull her TT out and head in-land until the hurricane passes. We will go down and tow her TT and put her Harley in the bed of our truck while she drives her car. How ...
Two families looking for a nice campground with attached waterpark or several pools within a 5-6 hour drive of Bristol, VA/TN area for June of 2019. We have 4 children, ages 12, 13 and 2-15 year olds. If there are site-seeing things close by, that'...
Our locality, located in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains of Virginia is looking for an EXPERIENCED camphost (couple or single) for the upcoming camping season. This will be the first year of having an official camphost, so some of the duties wil...