since ‎Apr-10-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 54 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What is the most scenic route to take to explore the West coast of Florida (Old Florida), in a motorhome??Thanks
Looking for suggestions for two weeks in Florida Panhandle, in May/June.Would love something waterfront, FHU, spacious sites.Already tried for Gulf State Park, it's booked solid, except for some 2-day blocks.Hoping to go last week in May, or first we...
Well, it's been 6 years, and my BFG's have cracks in the sidewalls.Today, I bought a complete set of 255/70R 22.5 Toyos for $2300, OTD, tax, mounting, and balancing.I know nothing about Toyos, so I hope this was a good deal.Has anyone here had experi...
I have just switched my old batwing antenna for a new Jack digital antenna, and I only have one single coax leading from the existing winegard booster, to the jack antenna.I am not getting any tv signal from the Jack antenna, and I am wondering if it...
I have booked site #52 at Henderson Beach SP for Sept 8th, andI was wondering if anyone has ever stayed in this one, and if it's good. Pros & Cons, etc.We like lots of room, and lots of privacy.We also travel with our dogs.Any help will be appreciate...