since ‎Apr-04-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 69 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I purchased Microsoft Office 365 when I got a new computer after my laptop died. Why can't I open the Microsoft WORD documents that I had saved to flash drives?
We have fairly new computers that came with Windows 10. I've been using Webroot, but it's expiring. Does Windows 10 have a good antivirus program that is already installed and does well finding and getting rid of virus and malware?
Is this a safe program to use to update the drivers on our Windows 10 computer? Doesn't Microsoft update drivers automatically? My husband downloaded it a few days ago because his brother told him to when Skype was not working. The Driver Turbo progr...
Suddenly on our other computer there was a bright blue screen accompanied by a loud beeping that sounded like a timer. A message said "BSOD: Register Server Failed with an error code....." and also said that my Microsoft computer is blocked! It told...
Have you had problems after installation of older software? We purchased a new computer recently, and it worked fine for 12 days. Then it lost WI-FI connectivity. A Best Buy "Geek" tried to fix it, and computer died! We got our money back, but we're...