since ‎Apr-01-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,317 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The short version: My Prodigy P3 is displaying "OVERLOAD - NO BRAKES", but the trailer brakes are still activating. What's the most likely cause, and should I worry?The long version: I hooked up to the trailer on Monday and checked/adjusted the brak...
My trailer's entrance door is sagging. The hinges are worn out. I use this trailer to haul cargo daily for work, and I estimate that the door has been opened and closed upwards of 40,000 times. How hard is it to replace these hinges? Or am I bett...
I'm looking to replace the door lock assembly on my cargo trailer. I am in and out of this door 100 times per week, making deliveries to customers. What's the most reliable brand out there? Is there any consensus on the forum?
With all the rain water being released from the dams into the Arkansas River in NE Oklahoma, 2 heavy barges have broken loose and were floating down the river toward the I-40 bridge. The highway patrol has closed that bridge, as well as the nearby l...
Oklahoma has been having some nice moderate temps this springtime (highs in the 70s mostly) but it has come with a ton of rain. Over 8 inches in the last 30 days. Today on local news they reported that because lake levels are so high the campground...