since ‎Mar-29-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 215 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

DH and I are planning on doing a long extended trip down to TX...planning on taking a couple of cruises out of TX-Galveston/Houston area.:? We need suggestion where we can *just* park the trailer and possibly stay before/after cruises and then leave ...
The DH and I have bought (1 year ago) a Hybrid Travel Trailer and want to go on a long road trip out west to visit friends. We also want to take a few cruises out of CA---Los Angles, Long Beach, San Pedro area. We were wondering if anyone had sugge...
:@What do you put in your beds...sheets or sleeping bags? I really would rather sleep on sheets with a blanket over them, but when we close up the bed....won't all that fall on the floor? Any suggestions how you keep the bedding on the bed, when the ...
:@Can you camp at Wal-Marts in a Hybrid trailer? We are thinking of buying one so we can travel across the US and will certainly need to do a few 'one nighters'. Just wondered if those type of trailers are allowed. Also can you fold out one of the be...