since ‎Mar-22-2005
‎Jan-31-2024

My Activity

• 150 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have a Dometic Penguin front A/C, was add on unit, about 12 years old, seldom used. Fan will not come on nor the compressor, took the cover off the top the fan turns freely. Tried to get the plastic cover off the bottom, got 4 screws out and 2 plasti...
Wife broke bottom frig. door shelf, called Dometic, they sell a kit of 3 shelfs $120. plus S/H, tax. But they also told me to put the product # in google and see what comes up. Got the same 3 shelfs for 1/3 the price. Thanks Dometic.
Have an 03 F350, 90K miles, how often should the diff. oil be changed ? Ford lists the oil that came with is as synthetic. We do about 1/3 towing and the rest around town. Thanks
The rollers are wearing on the underside of the bedroom slide, I priced stainless 10" by 27" 1/8 thick was told $750. for 2 pieces, seems a bit high, is there an alternate material I can use that's more reasonably priced. Thanks
We live in No Calif which has had a lot of rain in Dec. and January is starting out the same way, wife noticed slight mold smell in 5er, there are no leaks and no sign of water in the rig, would it help to turn on the heat to try and get rid of the s...