since ‎Jan-29-2001
‎Apr-21-2024

My Activity

• 2,127 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

WASHINGTON, Nov. 1, 2022 -- The United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) is making $30 million in American Rescue Plan Act funding available to address SARS-CoV-2 in animals and advance the N...
With the floods in the south and west and fires multiple places, I wonder what natural disasters you may have gone through with your pets.What brought this on was a story on the anniversary of Hurricane Andrew. I actually treated a dog that was affe...
Winnie - our new Golden - is afraid of loud noises, mostly thunder and fireworks. Kaylee is getting better as her hearing diminishes, she now only hears and reacts to the loudest sounds.I heard a financial report a few days ago and it appears that a...
Multiple good news items after a couple of difficult years.As many of you know, we lost Sasha at the end of January at a young age due to kidney failure. As luck and fate conspired together, we now have a great new Golden thanks to Love a Golden res...
This is a hard one for me to post because Sasha has Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and is in stage 4 kidney failure.The following is for information in case some of you may go through this in the future or have gone through it in the past.Dogs and cats...