since ‎Mar-13-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 48 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am KY based where double towing is legal. I'm seeking to tow my 5th wheel along with jet ski to Key West Fl area this summer. I understand that double towing is illegal in FL, however I have personally seen it done many times and have spoke to se...
I will be traveling through southern KY and northern TN on I-65 and seeking a overnight pull through site with electric only. Any suggestions would be appreciated.I tried calling the Bowling Green KOA, but they want almost $60 for about a 6 hour sto...
I went over a cat scale last weekend and below are the numbers I was given. Truck is a 2013 GMC 3500 SRW, and a 2011 Montana 345 DBQ.Front axle 4680drive axle 6160trailer axle 10200gross weight 21040any input into these numbers would be greatly appr...
i am picking up a new 3500 GMC Denali SRW today for pulling my 5th wheel. The truck appears to sit quite a bit higher than my old one. Im guessing i may have to adjust the pin height so that i get a level trailer. Anyone have experience doing this...
Its been a long 12 months but now a much improved outlook is ahead. our last camping trip was topsail hill state park last year. Upon returning home, my wife began acting very strange. After doing a little detective work, I learned that she was do...