since ‎Mar-01-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a standard B&W patriot 18k 5th wheel hitch and just bought a new GMC with the factory gooseneck 5vr prep installed. Has anyone convertered their old hitch or found a means of using the old style hitch with their new setup?Appreciate any input...
I've done some searching but can't really find anything on this. Has anyone done this and what did it take and how do you like it? My wife and I have been considering pulling up the carpet and replacing it with some sort of wood product, looking fo...
I have a 2013 Sandpiper and can't seem to figure out how to get the covers/lenses off the flat recessed ceiling lights. I can pull it down a bit and try to turn the glass while holding the base but it just spins. Is there something I'm missing?Than...
Just had a 61 gallon fuel tank replacement installed in my 2014 Silverado 3500HD Dually. I was wondering if anyone else has done this and if so, did you or can you get the computer adjusted to accommodate the increased volume of fuel to do its calcu...