since ‎Feb-28-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 315 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have a question about connecting my HDTV to better speakers. In my 2004 Jayco motorhome, I have replaced my old tv with a new HDTV. However as most of you know the speakers in the tv are terrible, especially with the furnace or AC running. When I ...
I have a Roku stick on my home tv which I rarely use. My question is, can I use this device on my MH tv to get tv reception at the campground. I have an iPhone with Verizon service and "unlimited" data. Can I use my iPhone as a mobile hotspot and ...
Have a couple questions about my converter. Jayco class c with Iota dls45 converter. I really plugged in to shore power about 2 hours ago and the converter fan is still running don’t recall it running that long before. Could the constant fan be a s...
Have a 2004 Jayco Class C with a Samsung over the range microwave which is on the recall list. Talked with Samsung and they can send me a refund but of course I will have to replace it myself. The problem is, I cannot find a microwave that will fit...
I'm sure this information has been posted before, but hopefully it might help someone in the future with a slow starting Onan generator. I have a Class C Jayco with Onan 4000 KY generator (2004).For the past couple of years it has been very slow to ...