since ‎Feb-25-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,061 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm curious as to why someone hasn't designed and manufactured a locking hub for front wheel drive Dingy's. I know Warn and Dana make them for 4x4's. It seems there would be a market for them in the RV industry. That would eliminate the need for to...
Wife has a 2018 Equinox and it didn't have a CD player. It does have a USB port. Is there a CD player I can buy and plug into the USB and run it through the Radio? Not a ton of room in the dash to install anything large.
Has anyone come up with an alternative to the troublesome adjustable tie down straps. I'm thinking Snow chains altered.Marvin
Class "C" towing a Dolly. 7 pin connector on RV and 7 pin connector on Dolly.For those of you that have Freightliner/Sprinter Chassis-------Do you have a brake controller going to the 7 pin connector?I chased the BLUE wire from the 7 pin to under th...
My GVWR is 11,000 pounds but nowhere on the door is the GCWR.I am under the GVWR but need to know how much weight I can tow.ThanksI added this to find out how to EDIT my INFO.EDIT---------------GVWR and not MWVR---------Bumbling fingers