since ‎Feb-25-2005
‎Jan-21-2024

My Activity

• 15,231 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 17 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

User Activity

I'm putting together a 400A Lipo4 battery setup (4x100) and would like to charge it with a Progressive Dynamics PD9180AL converter, which I would occasionally run from my Honda eu2000i (1600W continuous) gen. PD lists the power  draw as 1300 watts  f...
I know valves similar to this one in the plumbing world are sometimes directional, and have an arrow on the body. They will leak if installed backwards. This one has no arrow but I still wonder. Top line is input to pump, bottom line comes from tank ...
I read in another thread that it didn't look like JC refrigeration offered their compressor conversion kits for absorption fridges anymore. Going to their website, there is nothing about the product anyplace. I called and spoke to a gentleman there d...
My tub cracked and I'd like to replace (not repair) and reinforce it so it doesn't happen again. I can probably get it from Northwood but I'd like to have options. I need help identifying the make/model.Note that it's very similar to the Pellandant/F...
I'm going to be helping a neighbor get his 2005 (w/tow pkg) ready for towing. The brake controller pigtail in his glovebox came with a relay and maybe a fuse. Lots of Youtube vids but none specific to 2005. Anyone know where the relay goes and whethe...