since ‎Feb-22-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are in the real early research stages of our first motorhome after 20 years of various trailers. We really want a shorter motorhome and I have been studying Class B+ and Class C's for that reason. I feel that I have read, or maybe misunderstood t...
First, my history. I have been camping and towing RV's for about 18 years now. I have owned and towed 3) 5th wheels and 3 travel trailers in that time. The largest was 38 feet long and the shortest was 28 feet long.I have towed with these trailers ...
For years I have been towing with HD trucks. The smallest truck I have had since 2002 was a V10 and later a 7.3 Excursion. I am currently towing my Outback tow hauler which can get to 10,000 lbs and 1,000 hitch weight with an F350 dually with 4:10 r...
We have been yanking one type or another trailer around the country for over 17 years now. I have been very diligent about keeping tabs on my tires. 4 years is about the longest I will keep a set of "chinas" on a trailer. The previous trailer took...
We just came back from a great 2700 mile trip. We did it just with the truck and rented a vacation home which was very nice and the first in 25 years of vacationing. We are planning on going again to various areas down there with the trailer, but I...