since ‎Feb-17-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 265 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

... looks way too much like MY motor home!!!Just got done watching some Breaking Bad episodes on NetFilx. WOW, now my wife thinks even less of our motorhome  Our motor home. Walter White's Meth cooking lab...If we would have watched this series be...
Is it wrong that I love to use this? First saw one this past Labor Day down at my brother's place on Lake of the Ozarks. We had a great time swatting and zapping the bugs.This link says to keep out of reach of children, but our kids loved using it to...
Folks, I want to help spread the word about this video. I watched the entire documentary in one shot and can say that I cried more than once. I am ashamed of the times I have driven and either texted, read/created email, used the web, etc. I would in...
After Brandy passed in January, 1 week after her 16th, we started looking for a new puppy. We tried a wonderful Golden rescue here in MN. RAGOM has many goldens, but we really wanted a puppy. Our kids have never had a puppy...Brandy was born before t...