since ‎Feb-11-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A good friend of mine stopped by yesterday with a "new to him" 1989 model Class C. It looks like the propane tank on his rig is not removable. The tank lays horizontal & has a different filling connections than your usual removable portable 20 or 3...
I just finished the purchase of a 10-2 Northern Lite TC & in another month, I will be driving a 2018 Chevy 3500 dually. Now I'm in the market for the tie-downs. When I look at Torklift products, it's a pretty much cut & dried EXCEPT for the Choice: ...
I recently purchases a 2013 Chevy dually pickup & it came with a 5th wheel hitch installed. I pulled all of the pins & removed the upper portion of the hitch & now the only remaining part in the truck bed are the 2 rails that are bolted thru the bed...
In the next year or so, my wife & I are planning to order a new truck camper. Since I live in Illinois, I will probably be ordering it, then making the trek west to pick it up "probably to the dealer that I can get the best deal from". It has been to...
I'm in the process of designing a garage/workshop & I'm really not sure how tall to build the building. In the near future I will be purchasing a crew cab dually pickup & more than likely I will be putting an Arctic Fox camper in the bed. For those...