since ‎Jan-28-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 620 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If I up grade to a new 3 gpm pump vs 2.5 gpm water pump the new pump shuts off at 55 psi vs 45, will my water lines hold up ? I also just installed a new domestic 320 toilet.
Has anyone tried to relocate the coax cable connection box so I don't have to reach in so far to connect the campground cable wire. My cable connection is located in the back of the electrical shore power wire box and is hard to reach into to connect...
I just purchased a 2006 winnebago 29H and it has a Norcold N611 refrigerator. doe anyone know where I can find a list of recalls for this refregerator. My 02 Dutch Star had a Dometic refrigerator that had a recall for a fire prevention that I had fix...
Does it matter if I get my 2006 Winnebago 29H alignment before I put on sway bars or should I wait?I get a little wander above 50 mph. I do have a steering arm already installed!
I need to locate a chrome encapsulated lug nut for a discontinued versa wheel liner. I have a 2006 winnebago on E450 Ford chassis and the Dicor-Versa chrome wheel liner parts are discontinued. Can anyone tell me where I might find a this lug nut?