since ‎Jan-17-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 340 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is a follow up to issues we had last spring. Prior to winterizing, I opened the Dometic 300 toilet and again saw yellow water sitting above the seal. RV dealer did a bunch of unrelated bs, tried to charge me over 400 to flush my sewer system, th...
Hi folks. Another understanding "new school" technology question. Dealership did supply new battery when we picked her up this spring. It's a cheap starter battery, but another time. We have come home from a few trips now and parked it on the drive. ...
Getting ready to winterize our new trailer. It's a 20220 Braxton Creek .I've located the water pump behind my kitchen drawers and that seems to be the only access. I can't find a release so I can remove the drawers and access the water lines. All I c...
We are still learning the new systems. The indicator light at the front of the valve shows no color, red/green. I move the switch between tanks and it displays nothing. I read that this valve had a recall in 2021. Out unit is a 2020 likely built ear...
Our 2020 travel trailer has an exterior jack labelled "solar". What do I need upstream of that plug to charge my house battery? I assume these jacks are standard so some "plug-and-play" connectors also exist. Thanks in advance.