since ‎Jan-15-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,700 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

The shower wall is a textured surface and not suitable for screws.So I need an adhesive (not the suction cup) type of grab bar.I was wondering if anyone has done this project and if you found a suitable product?
I'm basically looking for a traffic dash cam (with chip that continuously records) that is weatherproof.No monitor - just a simple recording device - always on.Anyone have such a thing on their camper?
I need to label some split-wire loom cables.Some of the cable is in the engine compartment and some cable is beneath the (jeep) front bumper area - somewhat exposed to weather.At present, I've wrapped the split-loom with black electrical tape.Then, u...
Traditionally, truck campers have had a window that opens, usually a side-slide window, through to the truck cab.One manufacturer in particular is telling it's dealers that they stopped installing pass-through windows that open because the window lea...
I'm planning on heading north past las Vegas to Washington (Hwy 93) and wonder what the campsite availability might be like. Boondocking, dry camping or RV parks are okay. Has anyone doe this recently? Your experience?
Likes from