since ‎Jan-12-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 71 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What is the lowest profile (height wise) 5th wheel toy hauler out there today? Years ago (late 90's and early 2000s) I had a friend who had one that had like a loft instead of a bedroom similar to what you see in a gooseneck horse trailer, but it was...
I have a 1999 Newmar American Star XL With one roof air (57915.622) and one furnace (I have not found a label on it yet) with a 4 button thermostat, that I just picked up and they didn't work at that time. At this time neither unit works (A/C or Fu...
What is the lowest profile (height wise) 5er out there today. Years ago I had a friend who has one that had like a loft in a gooseneck horse trailer, but it was a 5th wheel and was a toy hauler.Anyone know of a 5er that's not really tall?
Over the last two years I have moved to Tennessee and feel a bit lost when it comes to finding specialty service. I have a 2002 K-Z Coyote Toyhauler and the ramp door hinges broke on both sides. I have checked with the dealers around Cookeville and...
Is there a site that would explain if and when License plates are required in different states. Does the TC need it own registration, does it use the truck's plate? Does the truck's license plate stay on the truck or do you have to change it from t...