since ‎Jan-06-2005
‎Dec-22-2023

My Activity

• 386 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

Hey all, thanks for any suggestions. Just bought a 2414 genesis vortex. Been an rv 'er 25+ years, had a toy hauler 5'er 20 yrs ago, most recent rv is a class c thor 23u. Hung a dual sport off the back..so some things I forgot. Questions:1. What do yo...
Bringing the small motorhome, towing a jeep. I could hang a ktm 500 exc off the jeep of there's interesting dirt to ride, sights to see easiest to see on a plate bike. Route is BC 1 to 97 to 37 to Tok, then Fairbanks.Anything I would miss not bringin...
Morning, we are taking the class C to Fairbanks from LA, motorcycle on back, want to park the rv at a safe campground in Fairbanks, ride the Haul Rd to Prudhoe Bay. Any suggestions on a safe campground, place a 12 yr old can stay and have fun with fa...
Hello,We are headed to Alaska this summer from LA, CA. Have a short 24 ft class C. Part of this trip will be to ride a motorcycle up the haul road to Prudhoe Bay with a buddy who is riding his Africa twin up from LA. He asked I join him so will take ...
Anyone have experience with these? Had a funmover 39c back on the day. Currently a thor chateau 2017. The outlaw seems much better made; did thor make major quality improvements in past few years?Anything to pay attention to in this model? I understa...
Likes from