since ‎Jan-03-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 276 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My built-in Microwave in my 2005 trailer recently started sounding sick. It sounds like its slow to startup and the microwave light inside goes dim. It still works but has the appearance and sound of loosing power somewhere.I thought it was because...
I'd like to say sorry ahead of time as I seemingly have a knack for creating some heated threads on this forum, but that said, I have another question which I have never been able to get a straight answer on. And yes, I've searched and read many oth...
I am replacing my current two RV/Marine batteries since they're about 5-6 years old and arent holding much of a charge anymore.I have a couple local choices for batteries and I was looking for opinions on the few options I have.I can pick up a couple...
I'm finally replacing my failing converter and am looking at the INTELI-POWER 9200 SERIES CONVERTER/CHARGER - 60 AMPS. My question is, my trailer currently has the WFCO 55 amp (yeah, yeah WFCO.....I get it), but since the Progressive unit is 60 amp ...
I'm trying to help a friend diagnose a non-functional AC and heater in their TT. Not a heat pump either.Both components were working this summer running off a generator. At one time the generator circuit kept popping but at this stage I'm blaming t...