since ‎Dec-23-2004
‎Jan-19-2024

My Activity

• 291 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hoping to start using my RV for more traveling and wanted a software/map system that's easy to plot out of route and find campgrounds. I'm sure I can google some but usually got great responses from my RV.NET friends (still not a fan of this new Good...
Ok, had posted about installing the RTX2000 a/c unit (used in tractor trailer cabs mostly) into the rear bedroom of my 28' RV using the existing vent and enlarging for installation.Well, went on a fishing trip this past weekend and temps were in the ...
Was looking into this as an option for my boondock camping in my 28' Class C 4x4. I was thinking about using the bedroom vent as a location to mount this 12v unit as a secondary a/c source. I don't want to give up my normal 110v system that I normall...
Brother had his refrigerator coils rust out and was looking for a replacement and cannot find one. Anyone know of a source to find suitable replacement? He found a vendor who sells the coils but $1000+ just for those. Thanks for any information we ca...
Bought a 2018 Jeep Wrangler and moving from a tow-dolly to this setup. Wondering if the auxiliary braking system is required. I didn't have anything other than emergency cable brake for trailer in case it came detached from the RV. I've bought a used...
Likes from
Likes given to