‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 443 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Or maybe your first?
I have family members (nephew, wife, twin 5 year old boys, and 10 year old girl) who have become interested in getting a pop-up trailer for their minivan. Currently, they are tenting. My questions:1. Who makes these trailers and which companies are...
After 10 years and 110,000 miles we finally sold our beloved 2006 Sportsmobile Sprinter. It was sad to see it go but it is in good hands - we sold it to some long time friends.We have replaced it with another Sprinter from Advanced RV. The new one i...
I've recently noticed that my 2006 Sprinter (with 110,000 miles) seems to require much higher revs to start up from a stop. I have to admit that this might be just in my imagination, but I would appreciate comments from folks who have had this probl...
We just took our first trip using the new Good Sam campground guide instead of our old Woodall's. What a disappointment! Only the Good Sam campgrounds are rated and they are not necessarily any better than non GS. A lot of campgrounds, including K...