since ‎Dec-20-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,361 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have (4) 6v Group 24 Interstate golf cart batteries (232 Ah) purchased in 2014 that seem to be getting tired and do not seem to come up to charge anymore.I am looking to replace them and am interested in looking and any and all options: Lithium, A...
We have used our motorhome to help raise money for our local hospital's charitable Foundation.We had a local wine shop set up wine tastings at wineries in Eastern Washington for 2 couples. The tastings were complimentary. We provided transportation...
My front radial tires are Toyo 245/75R 22.5.When checking air pressure (105 pounds), I occasionally have the cores fail which allows air to escape dramatically, and I need to scramble to get the cap back on the valve stem on or replace the cores. Th...
We are currently at Fort Casey SP on Whidbey Island, WA for a few days. We decided to leave our home "Sheltering in Place" for a bit of an escape. The CG is filled with kids, with schools closed, it makes for a great escape for them also.The weathe...
This looks pretty interesting, and for a mere $347,000 USD?New Zealand Herald Link