since ‎Dec-20-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 591 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently had a local RV company replace my awning andwhen they started they didn't loosen the knobs on the lower part of the arms causing the square nut to jam against the aluminum track, when I pointed the damage out to the installer he "fixed" it...
i heard a roumour that the six to eight month rule bill has pass, any information?
I've got a 37" Cedar Creek with the big slide in the drivers side slide thats about twelve feet long that hold the fireplace/big screen tv, cabinet, stove and four door dometic rv dual fridge {that i think is crapping out on us} and want to replace i...
For the last twelve years going to Florida and back to Ontario {except for the last two winters, thank you covid/stupid Canadian goverment{ we have always fueled at Flying J/Pilot oil stations and stayed overnight however on the way down this fall we...
After not being able to go down to Florida for the last two years ( thanks Trudy)just wondering how's the trip down from Detroit to Florida along the I-75, road construction and such,,,,Thanks in advace!!!