since ‎Dec-16-2004
‎Feb-29-2024

My Activity

• 1,503 Posts
  • 4 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 8 Likes received

User Activity

GS Admin,Is it possible to attach the prior Sticky Posts from RV.net from each older forum to the top of the new Group they go with?These Sticky posts had very helpful information for all users, especially new members.  While I can find the sticky po...
Hi GS Admin,I hope this post/message goes through, trying to help the cause.  This is my first attempt to post in the new GS format, and not sure this will all work out.In the transfer from the prior RV.net to the GS system, we seemed to have lost th...
I have two questions dealing with a BAL cable Accu-Slide system. The two questions are below. I am trying to give you the background on the camper. The camper is a 2019 Keystone Laredo 5th wheel, Model 255SRL. It was bought new in Dec 2019; with th...
Looking to see if others have seen this TPO lifting issue at the left and right side walls of the roof.A little background. I am helping out a neighbor who has a 2019 Laredo 5th wheel. They bought it new Dec. 2019. The build date is 10/3/2018. The c...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30369110