since ‎Apr-25-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 377 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

About 9 years ago I did did a really stupid thing. When installing the two 12v house batteries in my 1996 Georgie Boy Cruisemaster, I accidently reversed the polarity. Instant sparks at the battery as I was attaching the cable to the battery termina...
During our final trip for 2021 in October we had a few days the air conditioning was needed. The air conditioner would start and then run for about 5 seconds and shut down. Both the fan and compressor were starting as usual except shut down after a...
Looking for some advice & recommendations.I need to replace the backup camera in my 35 foot motorhome. I would like to do the work myself, so therefore thinking a wireless camera would be best.How well do the wireless camera & monitors work? Is the...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30099592
Last week we enjoyed a peaceful 5 night stay at Country Acre Campground, Lancaster, PA.On our way home we were travelling the Pennsylvania Turnpike and about 4 miles from our exit, something terrible happened. A tractor trailer about 70 feet ahead l...