since ‎Nov-27-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 180 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is anyone at the Reef rv park right now? I just left in March. They were aligning the parking when I left. Any current news?
Just left Puerto Penasco 2 weeks ago. Stayed for 5 weeks. Had a good time. Got some sun, not that I needed to get any darker. Peso was at about 18 to the US Dollar. Fuel was fairly high.Friends are reporting the town and beaches are now closin...
Hey, I don't post on this board much anymore, for a couple good reasons, but I thought I would throw this out there for anybody heading this way to Rocky Point , Hello, Hello , Hello (echo) 15th year here in Rocky Point. At the Reef Rv park. We...
I've seen this topic before here but the search I did, didn't get me much current information. I'm looking for information for the Rocky Point area reference diesel fuel and ULSD. Are there still problems with putting mexican diesel fuel in a US 2...
Looking for your; What If you had it to do again and your favorite picks for truck and trailer combinations. Probably not a new topic here but we've decided to down size.We've been in our 40 ft Diesel pusher, towing a suv for 10 years and 86000 mi...