since ‎Nov-17-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 136 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am about to replace my 4 year old factory provided Legend television and am seeking a brand that will tolerate cold temperatures during storage. My present Legend has suffered what appears to be delamination. The display has a kind of shadow in dif...
I have a Greystone fireplace in my RV that has developed some fan noise. Can't tell if its a simple sheet metal rattle or a bad bearing. Anyone out there that has experience with these things?
After flushing my Dometic toilet, I like to partially refill the bowl with water but to do so requires balancing on one leg while depressing the flush pedal only a small distance as I steady myself against a wall.Has anyone developed a technique or m...
Having trouble with my Atwood furnace. The furnace actually lights, burns for a few seconds then shuts down. Repeats three times then shuts down for good. Then display of flashing LED light on circuit board, 3 flashes then a pause. This indicates tha...
Remember those air foils bolted to trucks to improve aerodynamics when towing? Did they not work or do these plastic nose covers do a better job?Remember those roll out awning material covers installed over the slides? Don't see those anymore because...