since ‎Nov-09-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,374 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have an Atwood GE16-EXT that has started leaking. It's time for a new water heater. I'm very aware that Atwood was aquired by Dometic and no longer manufactured the EXT line.Two problems;I can't locate an inner tank (Atwood 91060) for this water h...
2 zones, zone 1 front, zone 2 rear.77.9 degrees outside, zone one set to gas heat. Stat showing 74 deg. Set to 68.I will hear stat click, furnace fan starts up then click furnace fan shuts down. So, basically the furnace fan runs for about 2 seconds....
I'm in need for a couple full wall slide parts on my 07 Discovery. The slide is a PowerGear that was bought out by Lippert. A steel roller on one of the rails has developed a flat spot and appears to have seized up. I'd like to purchase two rollers, ...
I have a small Samsung TV in the rear bedroom. This is the original to the RV. Just last week the TV died! I could see a picture for a fraction of a second when first turned on. I was not ready to install a new TV due to space restrictions plus the f...
I have been running an external 100lb tank for my propane. One tank on the high pressure side. I'd like to install an LP automatic changeover valve so that I can run two tanks. I will first have to move the external connection over to the low pressur...