since ‎Nov-05-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 540 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The wife wants a new TH- she loves the Momentum fifth wheels. What are people experiencing? What else should we look at? Must be able to fit a four seat RZR- other than that we are open to anything. We are looking for something as good or better than...
445 horse power and 910 pounds of torque.That's a lot of power and ought be pretty competitive with the other big guys!
FYI-While I was in Telluride last week I spoke with a local police officer- I believe the city is served by the sheriffs department. I was told that there is not a law for or against UTV's in Telluride. He said that as long as you have a plate, insur...
Headed to CO in a week- not taking the TH. Gonna take the mountain bikes and fly rods for sure. Is it worth taking the RZR and two wheelers? I could throw them on the flatbed if there is much riding... Appreciate any suggestions and experience. Unlik...
I purchased a RZR a few months ago which is street legal in AZ. Last week I came across RZR hitches so I purchased one which will arrive today!My plan is to use the RZR to tow a small camping trailer- Who else is doing it?