since ‎Nov-03-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 129 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm traveling 12/15 (Saturday) from Indiana I74 to SB I75 in a 31' Class C pulling a toad 4 down. I've read the most recent posts on Cincinnati and continue to wonder if I74 thru town to I75 south or I275 around Cincinnati to I75 is better. I may jus...
Is anyone thinking about changing their winter plans because of the red tide in Florida? We have reservations in the Sarasota area near the water and are primarily concerned about the airborne toxins.
I'm seriously thinking about giving up RVing due to our Nation's lousy roads. Tired of being bounced around for miles on end. I'm beat after traveling 200 miles in 4 1/2 hours on terrible roads. Primarily in the Midwest. It's just no fun anymore. Any...
I have a Verizon MiFi Hotspot that I use when camping. Sometimes I need to boost the signal. Do I need a WiFi booster or a cell phone booster. What would you recommend?
BIL is looking at a used 2017 Puma XLite 25RSC. His first TT. He owns plenty of truck to tow it. I feel there's three things in his favor for negotiating a good price.1. It's owned by a bank.2. No slides.3. It's October in Indiana and camping season ...