since ‎Oct-29-2004
‎Apr-18-2024

My Activity

• 2,548 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 12 Likes given
  • 10 Likes received

User Activity

We bought a freeze dryer, with the intention of having better tasting freeze dried foods available.  It's been a wild success so far, and we're literally still in the experimental stage.So far, we've freeze dried fruits, raw and cooked vegetables, ha...
This is super easy, amazingly delicious, and the batter can be used with ANY fruit.  It's not overly sweet, but you could use less sweetener if you like.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Eyxjp0x2o&t=4sI used two bags of cranberries, substituted almon...
How do we know when a post has been read or is still unread?  There are no markings, no bold/not bold typeface, literally nothing to tell us if it's been read or not.Yet another reason why this format change was rolled out far, far too early.  We rea...
My settings are for the newest to oldest replies in a thread to display, so when I open a thread, I expect my settings to bring up the most recent replies.  But instead, I have to scroll to the bottom, click on Page 1, and wait for the newest replies...
Bacon Day!!! Got about 3 lbs package of bacon ends and pieces. Spent this morning cooking them in the oven, so we could have bacon fat in the crock and bacon pieces in the freezer, ready for whenever we need bacon.It was delicious in a butty (UK th...