since ‎Oct-24-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 883 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are looking at buying a 2009 Winnebago Journey 34Y. I noticed that it has the Coleman Trueair basement style air conditioning unit instead of 2 units on the roof. Should I be concerned? Is this a good or bad thing? Anything I should know or is...
Getting close to retirement and trying to decide what our next RV might be. We love our truck camper but wish we had a comfortable place to relax. The dining room booth just doesn't cut it for us on long trips. We aren't planning on full timing but...
We went to our secret boondocking spot the first night. Not many areas have pine / juniper trees. Between the big fire in 2005 and the bores killing the junipers these remaining trees are scarce. The next morning I left from our boondocking spot an...
I have a 2005 Dodge 4x4 with front unit bearings. Is it possible to inspect the unit bearings? Do you just wait for failure or at some point..., bite the expensive bullet and go with a free spin hub kit? I've never heard anyone complain about the ...
I finally installed the air conditioner. Initially I had problems with my camper being/not being "pre-wired" for AC. Factory hadn't completed the wiring chase. The supply wire was there but no way to get to the air conditioner. Initially factory th...