since ‎Oct-24-2004
‎Mar-09-2024

My Activity

• 287 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 10 yearold ThermoKing/ Ingersoll 1800 watt inverter (Actually made by Xantrex) It's a modified sine wave but it works great. I have no paperwork but I've read that it has transfer switch function. There are knockouts on the front and a bus u...
Through no fault of my own i find myself with THREE campers. A completely restored 1976 GMC motorhome, a hybrid trailer (with an excursion to pull it) and a Sprinter van conversion The van conversion is in progress and I think it will be the one tha...
Greetings B people. I am doing a conversion on a 2006 Sprinter 158 - the same platform as the Roadtrek 22 of that year. I'm trying to work out comfortable safe seating for rear passengers. Most Sprinters use integrated seatbelts built into the se...
I know this is an old genset but I can get one for $400 that seems to work. I need the small size for my Old GMC.The guys on the Onan sub gave pretty awful reviews but they were pretty popular.
Planning a big trip with my daughters family this summer. We tow a hybrid with an excursion. She is looking at renting a pop-up to pull with her 2008 Honda Odyssey.Probably picking up the trailer around Denver and using it throughout Colorado for tw...