since ‎Oct-18-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 413 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When time is right I will consider a Class A built in 2020 as long as I can determine that the date of mfr of the house was prior to 3/20(start of COVID shutdowns). Are there stickers on a Class A that show the month and year of a fully completed mo...
We have a 16 year old son and his schools new Spring break that started this year is the last week in March and same in 2023. We normally go to Ocean Lakes in Myrtle Beach for SB but end of March is still the snowbird time there and not many kids. ...
What is best route coming in from I-4 heading West/South to get to the Fort? Seems I always miss a turn or exit and I get into some interesting situations. tks
We are planning a trip for spring break 2021 and think we will do a few days at Universal first before heading to Fort Wilderness. We could make the drive between the Fort and Orlando but feel there has to be a better place to stay for 2-3 nights ar...
I plugged my 50 amp surge guard into the power pedestal and when the time delay was up all was good BUT the 15k AC would not turn on but the 13.5 AC in the bedroom would. I unplugged the surge guard and plugged directly into the power pedestal and b...