since ‎Oct-17-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 101 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I suffered a pretty good scratch on the side of our Raptor 398TS with full body paint. A quick internet search did not come up with much. Anyone here have any insight? I have heard Keystone was not to great on providing color codes.
Looking ahead to our next hauler we really like the Voltage line but very few if any older models came with a king bed. Has anyone converted their Voltage to a king bed in the master suite? It looks fairly straightforward like you would have to reduc...
Has anyone performed a de-lamination repair themselves? How did it go? Which kit did you use? Has anyone repaired a large crack in their gelcoat siding? Any instructional videos you could steer me towards?My 2006 3612 has delam on both rear corners. ...
I have a Dometic 8500 series awning on my Raptor 3612. I am looking to convert it to electric. Has anyone here done this? Just looking for insight, etc...
I am looking for other Raptor 3612 owners that have swapped out the booth style dinette for table and chairs. If anyone has done this can you please post some pictures so I can show my wife?