since ‎Apr-20-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 824 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I doubt that many on the forum will remember me, given my near-total absence from RV.Net for over 5 years. For those who do, well, my disappearance is directly linked to the house we bought in late 2017. It was a foreclosure sale and since settle...
I'd like to hear from anybody who uses a motorized unit such as PowerCaster or Trailer Valet to park their TT. What brand and why? What do you like or not like? All replies welcome and PM me if you wish to avoid flaming. Thank you, all.
So, here we are, less than 12 hours before we are to hit the road - Awning only unrolls about half way, then stops DEAD. No amount of twisting or jiggling will budge it any farther. Will roll up, but not with the same amount of tension it used to h...
Normally I don't post here but I have a problem I could use some help solving. Trailer was plugged in, fan (not A/C) & refrig running (the latter on elec, not gas). Trailer became unplugged - not sure why. Plugged back in. Refrig now does not sta...
Anybody here have suggestions for a good overnight CG in the area? Yes, have already consulted rvparkreviews.com - always like to get information from more than one source.